How We Solve Tucson Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
As we all know it can get extremely hot living in Tucson, Arizona! The heat not only affects us humans,
but it also affects the wildlife living around us as well. Some wildlife critters, such as opossums, like to dig under
sheds and porches on your property to try keep cool and out of the Arizona sunshine. Once they have decided your residence
makes a good place to call home, they can cause some serious trouble for you, especially if they begin
to nest! Our team is here to help, we specialize in prevention, as well as, wildlife trapping and removal. So give us
a call before these critters take over your property, we answer our phones 24/7!
We service Tucson as well as the following cities: Casas Adobes, Flowing Wells, West Valencia, Summit,
Little Town, Amado, Tubac, Green Valley
, Catalina Foothills
, and Tanque Verde
We also service the following counties: Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Graham County,
Pinal County, Maricopa County, Laz Paz County, and Mohave County.
Other Tucson animal pest control topics:
How to Keep Squirrels Away
How to Clean Raccoon Feces
Will Mothballs Keep Away a Snake
Poisoning the Rats in Your Home
To learn more about our services, visit the Tucson wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: An Analysis of Inhumane Glue Traps For Mice
An Analysis of Inhumane Glue Traps For Mice
Glue traps for mice are no new as they have been for many years and most homeowners are well aware
of it. For that reason, in a bid to find out the best way to control or get rid of mice in the house,
most homeowners may likely turn to glue traps simply because they are already popular in the market,
relatively cheap, available in various stores both online and offline and also because they can catch mice
effectively and easily. Nevertheless, this glue house mouse traps are also inhumane and also a terrible
thing to do to any animal.
What You Need To Know About Glue Traps for Mice
Among other house mouse traps, the glue traps are among the simplest to use and to set.
This gum is produced by applying sticky adhesive on a paper or board. Most producer of
this glue trap for mice normally add some scent that will easily lure the mice to get
into the glue and be trapped down there. More so, in some case the producer may create
a space where the user will add bait that will entice mice around to the glue trap so as to
be stunk on the trap.
The Possible Things That Can Happen To Mice When They Stuck In Glue Trap
Honestly, if you are looking for humane way to get rid of mice from your home, glue trap may not be
among the options. This is due to the fact that the animals that get stuck to glue trap will suffer so
much and may not even be able to live normal life again after the encounter with the glue trap. The
truth is that the glue trap for mice normally causes unnecessary pains as well as tremendous
sufferings to the animals making it not needful by those that want to get rid of pest through
humane way. Mice in the process to free from glue trap normally get into more trouble by rubbing
the gum on other parts of their body.
Why You Need Not Use Inhumane Glue Traps for Mice
Although you are not happy with the mice infestation in your home, you need not be so cruel
with them. There are lots of preventive measures you can take to prevent them from getting your
house garage and even garden which made glue traps for mice unacceptable method of pest control.