We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Arizona Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Arizona departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Arizona and Tucson
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
As we all know it can get extremely hot living in Tucson, Arizona! The heat not only affects us humans,
but it also affects the wildlife living around us as well. Some wildlife critters, such as opossums, like to dig under
sheds and porches on your property to try keep cool and out of the Arizona sunshine. Once they have decided your residence
makes a good place to call home, they can cause some serious trouble for you, especially if they begin
to nest! Our team is here to help, we specialize in prevention, as well as, wildlife trapping and removal. So give us
a call before these critters take over your property, we answer our phones 24/7!
We service Tucson as well as the following cities: Casas Adobes, Flowing Wells, West Valencia, Summit,
Little Town, Amado, Tubac, Green Valley
, Catalina Foothills
, and Tanque Verde
We also service the following counties: Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Graham County,
Pinal County, Maricopa County, Laz Paz County, and Mohave County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Tucson wildlife removal